Omakase Reservation
ENJOY JAPAN’S FINE DINING EXPERIENCE AT MORI JAPANESE GRILL
LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE
ABOUT OMAKASE BY MORI

Omakase night by Mori our goal is to satisfy your love for sushi and most importantly for You to taste the authentic and high-quality sushi prepared by our executive Chef Ramon Aguilar. Indulge in an 7 course meal accompanied by our finest drinks & cocktails, as you sit back, relax & leave everything “In the Hands of the Chef”
NEED TO KNOW

Our entrance is located at La Plaza Mall 2200 S 10th St, McAllen, TX 78501.

Our Omakase night starts at 7 PM once a month and it's only by reservation. Please note that we have a seating limit, be sure to make a reservation on time.

We are featuring one fixed price option of the Omakase sushi 7 course set at $70 per person. Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
The price you see here is for 30% of $70 per guest which is paid upfront and the remaining 70% is paid after event is over. Your 30% upfront payment is not refundable in case you are not able to make it to the event but you can use it for our next event by contacting management at [email protected] or give us a call at (956) 631-2590

Event details

  • Mori Japanese Grill
  • May 19, 2021
  • Wednesday, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Contact event manager

1 2 3 4

Tickets details

  • $21 Sushi Bar 8 remaining
  • $21 Table 4 remaining
Sorry, Event Passed

Book your tickets

Choose tickets
Sushi Bar
8
$21
One time registration allowed for this ticket
$0
Table
4
$21
One time registration allowed for this ticket
$0
$0
Back to details
Thank you Kindly

Omakase Night May 19Passed

2200 S 10th St, McAllen, TX 78501

Wednesday, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
May 19, 2021

000000

Omakase Night May 19Passed

2200 S 10th St, McAllen, TX 78501

Wednesday, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
May 19, 2021

PRINT

 

 

 

 

 

 

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}